ASSESSMENT BASED • OUTCOMES FOCUSED • REAL-WORLD APPLIED
The Transformation Point process is based on objectivity, competency development, and meaningful application.
We help our clients move from a subjective to an objective understanding of the dynamic they are experiencing. Once the foundation of objectivity is established, we work with them to develop and apply the processes necessary to shift their dynamic and achieve their breakthrough.
The Transformation Point process provides a confidential environment for people to freely and openly share their concerns, challenges and issues, enabling them to work through situation to achieve a better understanding and ultimately, a more productive resolution. It’s an organizational alignment solution that is built on empowering participants, listening without judgement, and functioning with authenticity.
The Transformation Point process begins with an analysis of each participant’s motivational needs, strengths, and stress tendencies, using The Birkman Method®. This objective baseline of data is provided to the leaders, giving them the necessary information to build rapport and connections across the team, and help them objectively understand the patterns of behavior that are leading to interpersonal conflicts.
Lastly, this process helps to open the communication channels so that new insights and possibilities can be discovered.
The Transformation Point process is ultimately about the outcome. With our method, leaders gain a clearer understanding of the reasons for their responses and behaviors, and can see a measurable difference in effectiveness when they make different choices. This enables them to learn and apply new techniques in a safe and feedback-rich, facilitated learning environment, enhancing their “People Power Potential” and overall effectiveness.
Participants apply new perspective, methods, and approaches to their real-world challenges.
DEFINE • ALIGN • EXECUTE
At Transformation Point, we work with our clients to achieve three main objectives:
- To define the situation they are facing: understanding the cognitive biases and patterns of behavior that are producing the current results and establishing a safe and collaborative environment for idea-sharing.
- To align their human dynamics with their business dynamics: formulating a way forward, by using an organization-wide, holistic view of challenges and opportunities.
- To execute their action strategies: implement the plan while we provide any needed support, from ongoing coaching and training to advisory, consulting, and facilitation services.
Throughout each phase, our role is to be the guide from the side, not the sage on the stage. We structure and facilitate the interactions without being prescriptive or leading with a solution, empowering our clients to take ownership of the situation and learn how to make transformational choices.
Our innovative approach to consulting and leadership development programs has allowed us to become the business consultants and executive coaches our clients trust most, throughout the country and around the world.
TRANSFORMATION POINT CLIENTS:
SMALL TO MIDSIZE COMPANIES
- Cascade Financial Management
- Clinton Aluminum
- The North Highland Company
- Republic Financial Corporation
- Mountain States Employer’s Council
- Mi Casa Resource Center
- City of Englewood Colorado
- Agility Recovery Solutions
- GE Healthcare
- GE Capital Solutions
- Ingersoll Rand
- Ernst & Young
- U.S. Army
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- State of Colorado
- Texas A&M
- City & County of Denver
- Anadarko Petroleum
- Chesapeake Energy