T Method – Employee Engagement and Performance
An Employee Performance Evaluation Designed To Improve Engagement
We can help you engage your employees and start performing better — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Transformation Point’s T Method® is designed specifically for large corporations in Denver and around the world. If you feel your company has lost a certain level of employee engagement, we can help retrain and develop your team’s attitude while boosting their performance. By carefully evaluating each employee’s personality assessment, we are able to help you better understand why you are performing the way you are and how to improve.
The Employee Performance Assessment
We use The Birkman Method® to fully evaluate each team member’s contribution to the company as a whole. This personality assessment provides insight into:
- Individual needs
- Individual stress behaviors
- Individual strengths
- Other factors that impact both individual and team effectiveness
At the end of the assessment, we provide one-on-one consultations with your employees to go over their results, and then we compile your entire team’s results to build comprehensive profiles of each individual and team within your company.
Benefits of Our Employee Performance Evaluation
With our T Method service, your company will receive:
- Insight into individual personalities and how each person approaches his/her job.
- Awareness of potential problems or opportunities in team interactions.
- Scientific data that allows you to align expectations with an individual’s capacity to succeed.
- The ability to assemble highly productive teams.
- Cognitive models on which to base performance measurements.
- Tools for successful conflict resolution.
Employee Development: What’s Included in T Method
- Provides insight into individual needs, stress behaviors, and strengths, which impact individual and team effectiveness.
- Entails a personality assessment and a consultative debrief of the results.
Team Dynamics Analysis
- Identifies the human and process dynamics that affect each team member.
- Develops strategies and approaches to anticipate disruptions and control their impact.
Individual and Team Profiles
- Builds records of individual assessment results and analysis.
- Provides a basis on which to measure performance and growth.
Schedule an appointment to discuss your opportunity or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.